Madrid, June 7 2021
The R&D Center in Information Processing and Telecommunications of the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid offers an open position as R&D and innovation manager, to support the coordination of IPTC activities such as i) documentation and communication, ii) identification of opportunities for R&D and internationalization and iii) economic-administrative management.
Some of the tasks to be addressed by the manager are the following:
- Support to the implementation of IPTC Strategy and Business Plan
- Management of documentation (activity reports, website contents, marketing and dissemination materials, press releases, etc.).
- Coordination of the presentation and communication activities of the Center, including the organization of conferences and events.
- Coordination of activities to identify and disseminate R&D funding opportunities.
- Support for IPTC's internationalization activity.
- Relationship with other R&D support services at the University.
- Support for the economic-administrative management of IPTC.
We offer employment contract according to the UPM call and agreement, full time (37.5 h / s, 21,500 € / yr gross salary, 4 months to be extended up to 1 year), at Ciudad Universitaria de Madrid area.
Required degree: Degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics, Engineering, other Science & Technology degrees, Journalism or similar degrees.
Education: Apart from the university degrees, complementary training will also considered, especially Master's degrees or other postgraduate training in aspects of management, communication, documentation, etc.
Knowledge / skills:
• Essentials: advanced English, office tools and Internet, good writing and communication skills.
• Additional: other languages, accounting knowledge and experience in preparing proposals, demonstrable ability to organize teams and events, experience in administrative management, Social network management, experience with website content management systems and knowledge on national, EU, international R&D funding sources etc.
Other details: IPTC is a UPM's research center specialized in digital technologies that brings together the activity of around 160 researchers. The Center is located at ETSI Telecomunicación (Ciudad Universitaria). The contract to be signed will have a start duration of 4 months, to be extended up to 1 year. The selection process may include specific tests on English, office suite, writing skills, etc.
Applicants must send a CV with a photograph and the list of grades for the Degree up to June 30, 2021 to:
White no transp 0