Our R+D+i activity is in the areas of Air Traffic Control and Management and Services in Smart Spaces.
Main research areas:
- Statistical signal analysis, multisensor fussion and simulation.
- Techniques of optimization and pattern recognition.
- Radar processing and Air traffic control.
- Positioning and tracking systems.
- Technologies for context management and recommendation.
- Advanced systems for interaction and customization.
- Smart environments applications.
- Mobility applications
- Metodologies for user experience evaluation