Our R+D+i activity is in the area of the integrated systems, covering the different levels from integrated circuits design to their applications in a number of sectors of what is now known as the Internet of Things (IoT).
Main research areas:
- Microelectronics: Design of Variation Tolerant Circuits (process, temperature, aging, radiation) and VLSI.
- Digital Arquitectures: high performance over reconfigurable platforms (FPGAs). Hardware acceleration.
- EDA Tools for Electronic Systems design
- Development of Embedded Systems, Wireless Sensor Networks, Cognitive Radio
- Energetic Optimization of Data Centers